Senior Telecom Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 01.12.24 – 31.12.25
– Performing study work and estimation.
– Produce new documentation and drawings such as telecom block diagrams, loop diagrams and plot plans.
– Revise existing documentation and drawings.
– Produce work package for installation.
– Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
– Order all telecom materials(bulk/equipment) needed for offshore installation.
– Knowledge of general interfaces to instrumentation/electro/automation.
– Need to understand drawings from different disciplines.
– Discussions with client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
Requirement to Education:
– Masters or bachelor degree in telecommunications
Requirement to Work Experience:
– Experience, 4 to 7 years, within offshore related projects and studies.
– Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
– Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
– Knowledge of telecommunication systems as cables, fibers, LAN, WAN, TMS, etc.
– Knowledge of PA systems, emergency battery systems, and CCTV systems.
– Knowledge of ICT security and network topology.
– Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
– Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
– Knowledge in clients systems for performing Engineering work as STIDtag, STIDdoc and STIDloop.
– Knowledge in use of companys systems as proark and PIMS.
– Knowledge in relation to clients TR’s related to Telecom.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: