Services Consultant 2 – Clay County, Missouri
Dovre Canada Limited is pleased to offer the following opportunity: Services Consultant 2 located in Clay County, Missouri.
- Functions in a junior level capacity.
- Responsible for performing routine aspects of consulting and specialty assignments requiring increased knowledge and application of basic principles in practice area.
- Works under close supervision of Principal Investigator/Cultural Resource Manager.
- Prepares and verifies studies of limited scope in practice area.
- Participates in field studies.
- Assists in preparation of analysis reports, studies, and assessments.
- Seeks out supervisor or project leadership to share information and gain guidance with respect to assignment details and coordination.
- Coordinates with others as assigned by supervisor or project leadership.
- Recognizes and applies appropriate technical methods in completing assignments.
- Contributes to identifying issues and developing recommended solutions on study assignments.
- Provides professional judgment based on industry knowledge in discussing ideas and seeking necessary approvals.
- Performs as an individual contributor.
- Excellent Communication & Organizational Skills
- Team oriented
- Physical ability to work exclusively in the field and carry up to 50 pounds of equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Archaeology/Anthropology and completion of archaeological field school from an accredited university.
- A minimum total of 6 months’ of related work experience is typically necessary to move into this level.
- Graduate work may count as related work experience if directly applicable to job function.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: