Snr Marine Engineer – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Contract Period: ASAP – 31.07.2021
• Establish and review documentation related to fabrication yard mooring, load-out and lifting operations
• Planning and execution of mooring, load-out and lifting operations, including fabrication yard follow up activities
• Handle interface with T&I Contractors
• Structural design and calculations
• Master (Bachelor may be considered)
• Familiarity with relevant standards such as (but not limited to) DNVGL offshore standards and ISO 19901-5
• Experience with similar work
• Familiar with use of scripting and programming for efficient analyses performance
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with particular focus on mooring, load-out, transport and offshore heavy lift installation operations.
Krav til kvalifikasjoner:
• Good to cooperate and guide others
• Excellent written presentation skills
• Must master Norwegian and English written and spoken
• Must have in depth knowledge about load out operations and offshore module installation operations with use of Heavy Lift Vessel / Semi-Submersible Crane Vessel
• Theoretical and practical knowledge with Staad+ and SIMA.
• Familiar with DNVGL Sesam software.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager