Snr Pipe Stress Ing. – Kårstø
Work Location: Kårstø
Duration: 15.12.22 – 31.12.23
• Pipe stress analysis using Ceasar II
• Field checking of piping
• Produce instructive and simplified stress reports for operators in the field.
• Advise on lifting of live pipes for pipe support maintenance and painting.
• Office location will be at Kårstø.
• Technical Bachelor degree within relevant area
Required Work Experience:
• 3- 5 Years experience with stress analysis and piping systems
• Experience with Aibel’s engineering systems and method is an advantage
• Experience with 3D-modelling, Aveva E3D.
• Experience with field engineering and practical experience in order to give quick responses and advice in the field.
• Experience with work in integrated teams with customers, suppliers and operators.
• Speak and write English fluently
• Proactive and independent
• Communicate well with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: