Strategic procurement – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period:16.08.2021 – 15.08.2022
Number of Consultants 4
- You will work with operational and strategic procurement, more specifically purchasing, establishing and managing of agreements.
- Two of the positions will be within Digital Technologies & Data, more specifically with Research & Technology procurement.
- Location can be Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim.The other two positions will be within Intellectual Services category, location Stavanger.
- You will have close dialogue and collaboration with business line and requisitioners to understand expectations and needs.
- You will follow up and manage agreements, perform efficient contract management in collaboration with company representative and the rest of the contract team, Collaboration with contract team by sharing competence and experience to create value and synergies within the category and segment.
- SAP knowledge and/or Contiki (or equivalent) is minimum.
- Experience from procurement.
- Preferably experience from working with company.
- Bachelor or Master Some qualities are essential for company.
- You identify with our values: open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for:
- Inner drive for value creation
- Commercial mindset
- Strong and fluent oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills * Confident managing relationships with both business clients and suppliers
- Ability to transfer understanding of risk to mitigating measures
- Role model regarding safety and ethical standards
- Language Requirements English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager