Stress Analyses Engineer – Senior – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.02.23 – 31.12.26
- Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
- Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS/E3D in pipe stress analyses work.
- Required good knowledge in Standards like Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, NEMA-SM23, (Compressor piping)
- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design and routing.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Bachelor or Master degree
Required Work Experience:
- Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.).
- Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of client`s TR requirements (preferred) and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager