Structural Analyses Engineer – Stavanger
Duration: 01.09.2022- 30.06.2023
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Independent team player
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet deadlines
- AKSO experience an advantage
- Front-end engineering and design (FEED) for an unmanned wellhead platform project on one of the Norwegian Continental Shelfs largest undeveloped discoveries.
- 2,500 metric-ton topside and 3,000 metric-ton steel jacket substructure.
- Analysis topside structures temporary and in-place phases.
- Analyses, calculations and documentation.
- Bachelor- or master degree or technical school.
- Knowledge of topside structural analyses, hand calculations and documentation of main, secondary and outfitting steel for temporary phases, construct/load out/transport/lift and install, and in place.
- The candidate should be well familiar with Clients routines and have worked in Norway.
- Programs: GeniE, USFOS, Mathcad, StruProg
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian (preferred) and English (required).
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager