Structural E3D Designer Model & Draft – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Contract Period: June 21 – 31.12.2021
• Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
• Modelling structural steel constructions in E3D. Experience with E3D is a requirement.
• Drawings production in E3D Draw.
• Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
• Fabrication follow-up.
• Bachelor Degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
• The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D & E3D Draw
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience with Equinor green field projects.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager