Structural Engineer 4 – Markham, ON (Remote)
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Structural Engineer 4 located in Markham, ON. This position is 100% remote.
- As a Lead Structural Engineer in the Nuclear Group, you will perform engineering analysis and design on a variety of structures in support of advanced SMR technology deployment.
- Preparing complex calculations, including dynamic and blast analysis
- Preparing final reports and construction documents
- Complex research for equipment and/or materials selection
- Reviewing lower-level engineering work or assignments
- Managing assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Leading a small production team
- May function as a technical specialist or in a supervisory role
- Highly prefer professional in Ontario, Canada but open to professional who is located anywhere in Canada with an Ontario P.Eng.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Most positions will typically require incumbents to have a P.Eng. in any province or be in active pursuit of such registration and willing to seek Ontario P.Eng
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: