SUB System Analysis Adm. & Mng. – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: 19.04.2021 – 19.04.2023
- Management of the functional safety lifecycle and the production of key deliverables, such as Functional Safety Management Plan, Verification and Validation Plans, Competence and Training Plans and Safety Requirements.
- Delivery of hardware and software integrity assessments to confirm the safety integrity level achieved, including assessment of systematic integrity.
- Undertaking Functional Safety Audits and Assessments along with performing supplier capability assessments.
- Engineering duties on tendering, study and project work, including advising on system specification, documentation and report progress to the systems analysis manager.
- Experience in defining functional safety requirements and conducting risk assessment studies, including HAZID, HAZOP and LOPA.
- Expert knowledge of IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and industry specific standards such as NOG GL070. With demonstrable experience of working in all stages of the lifecycle with focus on IEC 61511 Stage 2 and Stage 3.
- Experience of conducting functional safety audits/assessments of projects and products against the requirements in IEC 61508 and IEC 61511, in particular assessing systematic capabilities against the requirements and techniques and measures in IEC 61508-1 and IEC 61508-2.
- Experience defining functional safety management systems and functional safety management plans.
- Required Language Skills: English Required
- Software Skills: Visio
- Experience Required: More than 10 years in a functional safety role.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree Preferred: Functional Safety Certified Professional or Expert (TUV or EXIDA).
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager