Subsea Compression System Commissioning Lead – Stavanger/Kristiansund
- Plan and coordinate commissioning of the OLP3 offshore scope of supply.
- Responsible for developing the associated commissioning program and detailed commissioning procedures based on input from vendors and project team.
- Ensure commissioning program and procedures are reviewed and assured as per project plan.
- Lead an integrated CSU team of project discipline engineers, asset operations and maintenance staff, and contractor personnel to deliver all OLP3 offshore systems ready for startup (RFSU) safely, on time, and on budget.
- Work with the Completions & P2A Lead to ensure records of completed commissioning are produced, assured, recorded, and reported.
- Work with the project OR&CSU management, Commissioning Scheduler, the other Commissioning Leads and Completions Leads, as well as Asset Operations, to manage changing priorities.
- Regularly report progress and remaining work and time to RFSU.
- Support a world-class start-up and ramp-up (WC SURU) to meet the project promise.
- This role is defined as a HSSE Critical Leader position.
- Knowledgeable in all safety and quality aspects, including MRF/FPD, of construction, systems completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up.
- Strong leadership capabilities and behaviors in line with companys leadership framework and agile leadership principles.
- Ownership and commitment to the concept of World Class SURU.
- Structured and organized.
- Proven inter-personal and relationships skills in complex environments. Builds trust.
- Committed to learning, continuous improvement, coaching, mentoring, and motivating others to be successful.
- Flexibility in working hours as required by the situation on site.
- Proven track record with managing HSSE and Quality on site in flagship project.
- Proven track record with preparing, delivering, and managing commissioning of integrated major Projects.
- Experience with CSU of subsea production/processing systems and subsea control systems a Requirement.
- Experience with CSU of electrical power systems, mechanical systems such as HPUs, and plant control systems a requirement.
Work Location and Timing
- Expected start of engagement: Q1/Q2 2023.
- Expected duration of engagement: 24-36 months.
- Expected start of final completion and commissioning on site: May 2024 – May 2025.
- Expected duration of final completion and CSU: 6-8 months.
- Work location before final completion and CSU: Company offices in Stavanger or Kr.sund with business trips to test facilities (Bergen), site (Nyhamna) and other locations as required.
- Work location during final completion and CSU: Nyhamna on a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off rotation.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager