Subsea Manager – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 16.08.2021 – 11.08.2023
Option Period 2 x 6 months
- The Project Manager Subsea is responsible for pipeline and subsea work including directly responsible for Decommissioning Subsea work in the Field.
The Subsea Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Scope of work for the Subsea : removal of protection structures, subsea cut and removal of pipelines and umbilicals
- Rockinstallation and final survey after jacket and pipeline removal
- Subsea work for Decomissioning
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Engineering with minimum 10 years experience in Subsea work and activities.
- Good understanding of interface management and stakeholder management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferable knowledge of SAP and PIMS.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Maud Lindy Tønnessen