Subsea Project Lead – Ågotnes
Work Location: Ågotnes
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2023
- Secure that planning and scheduling are performed in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Secure that prices and contribution margins are according to budget.
- Presenting to clients and securing understanding of customer expectations.
- Contribute to financial forecast.
- Identify, prevent and manage project risks for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree within technical subjects, but relevant experience within subsea or project management is also a good background.
- Relevant work experience within project management, preferably within the energy industry.
- Experience in Subsea projects and services.
- Having a structured mindset with good communication and presentation skills.
- Commercial awareness and experience within commercial issues, contracts and clients.
- High focus and commitment to quality and HSSE.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in SAP and Microsoft Office.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30094