Supplier Outreach Specialist – Dartmouth, NS
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Supplier Outreach Specialist located in Dartmouth, NS. This is a permanent full-time position.
- Reporting directly to our Supply Chain Strategy Team, the Supply Chain Communications Specialist will play a critical role in engaging with industry partners and advancing the Company’s supplier outreach strategy.
- To assist us effectively in enhancing our industry communication experience, we are seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Coordinate and carry-out the launch of the supplier website portal with frequent collaboration between supply chain, communications, and industry relations.
- Provide regular website updates for communication and maintenance of supplier portal and supplier registration site, including updates to Rfx dates, announcements, and CSC Supply Chain news.
- Engage with underrepresented perspective suppliers to build the CSC project supply chain. Examples include small/medium businesses, indigenous owned business, African Canadian and organizations that are women owned.
- Monitor rollout of the supplier portal through KPI development/tracking.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the organization’s role in key conferences, with clear objectives and communications points.
- Plan and host industry updates known as “CSC Industry Days”.
- Represent the Company at conferences, meetings, and other external facing sessions.
- Build and managing an integrated supplier engagement strategy that will consolidate goals and messaging across initiatives. This strategy will cover events such as conferences, speaking engagements and other related events that typically supply chain, communications, or industrial relations cover.
Internal Alignment Initiatives:
- Work with Communications team to advance supplier profiles and Supply chain events
- Provide support to Internal CSC communication initiatives to ensure team alignment and awareness.
- Education Required: Post-Secondary education in a related field such as Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Years of Experience Required: Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a Public Relations or Communications environment
- Experience in supplier engagement or Supply Chain, preferably in a multi-site organization is preferred
- Proficiency in content creation, project management and communications
- Experience working with a content management system (CMS) to manage website properties
- Experience with graphic design, Imovie and photography is considered an asset
- Experience representing large organizations at events (i.e conferences)
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset
- Strong communicator and collaborator
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Positive, proactive, detailed oriented, and driven to succeed
Ability to work independently and as part of a matrix style team
Ability to ensure work is accurate and completed under tight deadlines
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
Our Client is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & Wellness reimbursements
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within the Company
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: