Supplier Quality Engineer – Lysaker
Work Location: Lysaker
Duration: ASAP – 6 måneder
• Collaborate in planning of Quality Surveillance activities for the project to ensure that Projects are following up the project procedures and specifications.
• Advise projects in how to ensure that the Subcontractor (s) is performing the work in the safest manner and achieving the required quality in accordance with the engineering design requirements and contract, and how quality performance issues should be addressed.
• Collaborate in planning of Fabrication/Quality Surveillance activities for the project to ensure that Projects are following up the project procedures and specifications.
• Engaging with QCS Resources Coordinator to ensure conducting Witness and Hold Points in accordance to the ITP and utilising appropriate Technical competence required.
• Attend the Project Engineering Criticality Assessment and be accountable for Supplier Criticality Rating to define critical manufacturing and fabrication packages within the project / contract.
• Interface with the Projects and other internal departments and liaise with other client`s offices to define the required supply chain surveillance, and the incorporation of lessons learned and continuous improvement in surveillance.
• Based on project needs, make sure QCS/SQ function attend Kick-off meeting, Pre-productions meetings, weekly /Bi Weekly meeting with Subcontractors, projects, client on a need to do bases.
• Participating in defining the content of the SMDR to ensure that each product will get the correct documents / procedures / reports that will cover the manufacturing process.
• Interacts with QCS Resources Coordinator and Project Team to provide input about necessary requirements for the activities at the supplier, including required skills of the Inspector, format of reporting, etc.
• Drives Corrective Actions and preventive development of the suppliers to mitigate risk to the Project
• Review the Inspection reports and ensure that they are stored and followed up.
• Overall accountability for performance monitoring and on-site follow up subcontractors
• Ensure subcontractors NCRs are handled and approved.
• Liaising with the Project Team about any information which need to be communicated to the client regarding any issue in the product quality and/or suppliers handling and follow up.
• Give input on the supplier performance.
• Will support HSE onsite activities through QCS/SQ function where needed
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or similar required
• Certified as QMS Auditor
• Experience in work with the external suppliers
• Minimum 8 years of experience within Quality and at least 2 in Oil & Gas
• Broad experience within Quality related issues, both local and international
• High skills in leading process improvements and development
• Highly developed communication skills
• Strategic ability – problem solving skills for organization development and management of change
• Strong ability to build and maintain effective networks and relations
• Strong ability to run risk assessments and strong decision making
• Good knowledge of TechnipFMC organization and business processes
• Excellent level of spoken and written English
• Good collaboration skills and an ability to work independently and systematically
• Advanced problem solving skills related to functional area, understanding business impact on overall business
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, and often conflicting priorities is critical
• Hands on experience in application of quality tools and methodologies: 8D, RCA (5WHY, Ishikawa), FMEA, SPC
• Experience in conducting audits
• Practical experience in Lean tools application
• Certified as QMS Auditor
• Certified as Quality Manager
• Six Sigma certificate
• Leadership expectations
• Drive Performance
o Demonstrates commitments, willpower and courage to deliver on promises
o Able to influence people and stimulate change
o Uses facts to make decisions, identify solutions and drive the need for change
• Seek improvement and Drive Change
o Acts as a change agent within the organization
o Strives for simplification, standardization and clarity
o Develops distinct strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage
• Demonstrate Integrity
o Demonstrates personal accountability by taking responsibility for both successes and mistakes
o Places organizational success above individual gain
o Displays a high degree of self-awareness and willingness to change as a result of feedback
• Develop People and Organization
o Engage and inspire
o Promotes cross-unit collaboration and common goals
o Fosters an environment that promotes continuous improvement and quality outcomes
o Proactively shares talent, develop leaders, and confronts poor performers
• Have a clear understanding and knowledge of client`s Processes and development of Quality Management System
• In-depth understanding and experience of Change Management and what it takes to succeed
• Demonstrates personal accountability by taking responsibility for both successes and mistakes
• Displays a high degree of self-awareness and willingness to change as a result of feedback
• Demonstrates commercial mindset
• Excellent communicational skills and relationship building capabilities
• Cultural maturity and adeptness
• Proven experience in solving of complex problems with application of structured approach
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager