Supportability Manager -CSC – Halifax, NS
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Supportability Manager – CSC located in Halifax, NS.
This is a full-time permanent role.
The Supportability Manager will fulfill a critical role for all aspects of in-build and in-service supportability, enabling acceptance and transition of these new surface combatants. The duties include:
- Manage and lead the activities of the sub-contractors in all areas of supportability of the ship
- Collaborate with the Senior Operability Manager to assess and arbitrate end user input to the requirements verification, design reviews, and progressive acceptance strategy of CSC
- Collaborate with the CSC Build Team to develop the In-Build care and custody and supportability strategy for CSC
- Lead efforts to leverage RCN lessons learned and innovation in the development of an overall CSC operations and maintenance philosophy to meet RCN Force Posture and Readiness requirements
- Apply RCN digital material readiness decision support tools to CSC in support of a more seamless Fleet Introduction
- Coordinate the scheduling, planning and conduct of communication systems activities in support of program milestones
- Manage risk items relating to the CSC Supportability and Fleet Introduction areas of responsibility, including identification and risk mitigation planning, and management of risk responses
- Plan, manage and report on budgets, schedule, and progress within the Earned Value Management (EVM) environment
- Post-secondary degree/certificate or Master’s degree in business or science required
- At least 10 years of experience in the Defense industry related to integrated logistics support, design for supportability, and/or support services and training
- Experience managing Defense subcontractor/subordinate organizations to deliver on budget and schedule
- Effective persuasive communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to lead and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Our Client is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan;
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs;
- RRSP matching program;
- Health & Wellness reimbursements;
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development;
- Growth and progression opportunities within the Company;
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: