System Engineer Completion Electro/Mechanical – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/20/2025 (fixed)
Num Consultant: 2
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers location when required.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Mechanical Completion and commissioning from Maintenance and Modification Projects.
- Valid offshore certificate
- Minimum a degree from technical school or higher lever.
- Certified for high voltage work is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written.
- Good knowledge of working procedures in all disciplines.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills and able to work in a team.
- Able to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager