System Engineering Manager – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – One year with possibilities for extension
• Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the Safety Way Vision and its associated requirements.
• To ensure that interfaces between Engineering disciplines are handled
• To ensure that interfaces between Client`s operation team & the project including Commissioning, Construction, Prefabrication & Engineering is handled
• Secure Plan to be updated according to changes (Commercial & Schedule)
• Ensure that all interfaces are identified and followed up according to the projects plans and priorities across the entire project including suppliers.
• Establish routines for effective communication between project participants across interfaces in the project within the area of responsibility.
• Identify Risks and implement corrective actions to reduce the risk within area of responsibility
• Liaise with Project Engineers & Engineering Managers to ensure correct communication and information flow.
• Attend project meetings as required.
• Call, chair and minute meetings with internal interfaces
• Support disciplines on interface issues
• Store and keep updated interface information in an area shared with project members
• Secure Information and registration of scope of work and/or schedule impact changes to project
• BCS /MSC Education in Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation or Process Engineering
• Extensive experience within engineering management
• Minimum 10 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Norwegian / English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: