Team Lead – I&T tagged bulk – Asker
Duration: Asap – 01.10.26
We are looking for a skilled Team Lead to work in a large onshore EPC project.
The right candidate will join a major greenfield, brownfield, and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrument and telecom technical procurement in a large international working environment:
Typical tasks will be:
- Team Lead for PRE’s (Technical Responsible Engineer’s) handling instrument and telecom packages
- Be an active driving force for the packages involved across involved disciplines
- Follow-up, budget, schedule and co-ordinate all activities within areas of responsibility
- Prepare and maintain a positive working environment for the members within the multidiscipline group
- Give guidance and instructions to subordinates, motivate and arrange for good relations between the members of the team, suppliers, client and project members.
- Make contract, specifications, project requirements, challenges and success criteria known
- Ensure that the work is carried out according to applicable governing documents in W3 and project requirement
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews
- Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of lead roles technical procurement in onshore and offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of package and equipment technical procurement according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: