Technical Data Specialist – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo, Bærum
Duration: 01.03.24 – 31.12.24
– Data loading in application including QC/QA procedures
– Data transfer (disk/tape/ftp/Diskos)
– Diskos data reporting – familiar with NPD rules, required data standards and metadata required from government
– Regional seimic merge – familiar with processing sequences for poststack merges
– Physical media archiving – housekeeping of physical media inhouse and in external storage. Managing this media, QC/QA of metadata in database.
Experience required with:
– Linux – familiar with linux system, commands and scripts
– Promax/Seispace – knowledge of this processing system is re
– Tape library IBM – knowledge of loading data procedure from tape to disk
– Petrel/Studio – familiar with programs and seismic loading process.
Should be familiar with:
– seismic acquisition and processing – candidate should have deep knowledge in geophysics, data types and procedures
– Diskos – candidate must understand how to report, search and retrieve data from Norwegian repository
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager