Technical Safety Engineer – Onshore sporadic offshore
Work Location: Onshore sporadic offshore
Contract Period: 01.06.2021 – 01.06.2022
Number of consultants: 2
We are looking for candidates with technical safety competence in our Stavanger, Bergen, Harstad or Stjørdal office. One of our most important tasks is to follow up plant integrity. In the plant integrity group, you will be working closely with operations to ensure safe production.
This position gives a great possibility to make an impact with respect to maximizing production, with a lowest possible carbon footprint. In this position you will be the contact point for technical safety related topics and responsible for follow up integrity for several technical safety systems and performance standards. Working in this units’ competence center, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within operation, maintenance and/or projects:
• You support, challenge and participate in modification projects and operations to improve performance, quality and technology utilization for cost effectiveness
• You actively contribute to experience transfer in the sector and in the internal network
• You provide expertise and solutions for the technical safety discipline to plant integrity, project development, business development, maintenance and operation
• Maintain professional specialist skills and provide technical support within technical safety
• Initiate modifications and follow up these
• Wide technical safety background with deep technical understanding within system and equipment design.
• Experience in engineering, design, commissioning, maintenance and/or modification of technical safety equipment and system.
• Experience in scoping of and performing risk and safety assessments/studies.
• It is an advantage to have operational and/or project experience.
• Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements.
• SAP knowledge is preferred
• Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
• 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred
• Language requirements English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager