Technical Safety engineer – Oslo
Work Location: can be both Stavanger and Oslo.
Duration: As soon as possible – 08/25/2024 (fixed)
- Responsible execution technical safety activities within Green field project in execute phase.
- Participation in multidiscipline teams with other disciplines as well as with own discipline group.
- Responsible to facilitate safety reviews and follow up and track actions in PIMS.
- 3 years relevant experience from Norwegian offshore engineering
- Graduates may be considered
- Knowledge of Norsok S-001
- Knowledge with Norwegian offshore regulations and NORSOK standards preferable
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Have good multidiscipline understanding
- Education: Relevant education level (MSc/BSc)
- SoftWare skills: PIMS, ProArc, COMOS
- Language skills: English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager