Technical Safety – Sandnes
Work location: Sandnes
Duration: Asap – 31.12.2022
* Define, verify, establish, maintain, and follow up requirements, specifications, design, studies and supply of technical solutions, philosophies, and area/equipment design for the project
* Ensure implementation of technical safety and emergency preparedness requirements and solutions in design
* Establish required safety discipline related input to project plans and documentation
* Plan and carry out the necessary risk and safety assessment studies
* Ensure planning and implementation of relevant safety discipline activities and processes
* Ensure for verification and validation of design against discipline requirements. If relevant, manage deviations with relevant actions
* Follow up safety discipline plan/documentation and initiate and follow up relevant project activities
* Give discipline support to relevant project engineers to ensure relevant discipline requirements and solutions in design
* Contribute in audits, design reviews, HAZIDs, HAZOPs etc.
* Support project risk reduction with adequate documentation of all ALARP and other legislative processes and requirements including adequate evaluations and conclusions related to environmental issues.
* Follow up contractor focus, resources, competency and priorities with regards to discipline
* Support in technology selections (according to BAT) and if relevant required technology qualification programs within discipline
* Give discipline support in development of relevant project documentation
* Give support in development of authorities’ applications and authority liaison
* Master degree or equivalent in relevant technical discipline Preferably 5 years of experience within engineering and projects and 10 years in engineering disciplines on the NCS
* Good communication skills, both verbally and written, and the ability to promote technical safety aspects in the project and towards Company and partners
* Contribute to a good working environment in line with our values
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager