Technical Work Environment Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger (alternative work location can be Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim)
Contract Period: 09.08.2021 – 08.08.2022
– Participate as working environment discipline engineer in project in all project phases (early phase to construction).
– Secure that work environment risks are identified and addressed in design and execution.
– Establish plans for risk based follow-up with references to contract follow-up activities and experience from other projects.
– Review and implement internal requirement to assess their effect on the project.
– Obtain relevant design and operational experience from similar projects and installation in production
– Establish regular contact with contractor discipline responsible.
– Liasise with stakeholder as applicable
– Collabrate with discipline network/ leading advisors/ chief engineer
MSc within relevant subject area (experience may compensate for lack of formal education)
– Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience with technical working environment
– Experience from early phase, FEED, project detail engineering and execution
– Operational experience is an advance
– Contractor experience is an advance
– Knowledge of national and international rules and regulations
– Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements
-Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager