Telecom Engineer – Bergen og Stavanger
Work location: Bergen og Stavanger
Duration: 01.10.2021 – 30.09.2022
• Prepare Technical Specifications for Telecom systems
• Prepare topology and block diagrams and cable interconnection lists
• Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation)
• Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
• Participate in design, constructability and safety reviews
• Perform Offshore survey
• Prepare technical reports
• Preparing Installation and test procedures
• Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing (SAT) if required.
• Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
• Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
• Contribute with technical solution to reduce CO2 foot prints and how to utilize standards solutions.
• Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
• Experience and knowledge relating to Telcom systems, e.g. UHF, CCTV, PAGA, etc.
• Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO’s.
• Proficient in MS Office package
• Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
• Experience with network devices and configuration; routers, servers, wireless access points and firewall specifications
• Experience with Equinor projects and systems is a plus
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Structured and systematic approach
• Good analytic skills
• Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: