Telecom temporary systems responsible – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – One year contract
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/SLD/Block Diagrams/Loops/IO’s).
- Be familiar with project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Experience with Main Power Generation and Distribution High Voltage.
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Responsible to call out for joint punch rounds on MC packs according to plan schedule.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Review/Provide input to PO’s and liaise any queries with vendors/PRE’s.
- Prepare MC dossier for vendor packs.
- Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: