Tender Manager – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: asap – 1 year
• Interface with necessary internal and external stakeholders.
• Review ITT and prepare Technical & Commercial exceptions and clarifications.
• Ensure that all significant risks have been identified and mitigated.
• Prepare Forecast projections and Cash Flow analyses.
• Estimate required manpower/resources.
• Prepare and perform tender presentations to support the applicable tender approval process.
• Participate in tender clarification meetings with clients and provide technical product input as required.
• Manage and lead the contract negotiations with the client and obtain the best possible terms and conditions.
• For every successful tender; perform project handover to the execution team.
• Responsible for maintaining a high degree of awareness;
• Lead by doing; setting an example for others;
• Observe and report any unsafe activities, conditions or situations;
o If you observe anything unsafe use the ‘Stop Work’ Policy
• B.sc or M.sc within Marine or Mechanical Engineering.
• 3-5 years’ relevant working experience.
• Relevant economic and/or contracts knowledge would be an advantage.
• International work experience across different cultures would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of FPSO and/or Oil and Gas industry would be an advantage.
• Fluent English verbal and written is required. Other languages are an advantage.
• Ambitious and willing to learn.
• Structured, accurate with ability to take full ownership of own areas of responsibility.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to interact proactively with management and colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
• Good problem-solving skills, with practical and pragmatic approach.
• Good organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to quality of work, details, and the ability to prioritise and control own workload.
• A “can-do” attitude and the ability to see the bigger picture.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager