Welding inspector – Egersund
Work Location: Egersund
Duration: ASAP – 30.06.2023
• Coordination of welding activities according to relevant part in NS-EN ISO 3834-2.
• Review and ensure compliance with governing requirements and procedures within material and welding.
• Preparation and implementation of documentation necessary for performing of welding and welding related activities.
• Ensure that welder’s certificate, weld equipment and material are in accordance to the requirements.
• Continuous follow up the construction work regarding prefabrication and installation.
• Be actively involved in the design phase in order to ensure suitable weld design, use of automated welding processes and that weld requirements are incorporated.
• Follow-up subcontractors related to welding activities.
• Implement corrective actions as necessary/agreed.
• Established a production test program
• Experience from similar work, preferably in company, but other candidates can also be of interest.
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager