Work prep engineer- presure testing – Fornebu
Work Location: Fornebu
Duration: As soon as possible – 04/30/2024 (expected)
- You will be working as Work Preparation,Pressure Test Engineer (Job setter)together with other colleagues inthe Brevik project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Establish job packages for piping scope based on spooling that has been done for prefab and provide basis for installation of spools, tie-in between modules, estimation of hours, connections of installation materials
- Quality assurance of the estimate in established job packages for critical activities
- Support other job setters with limited experience in MIPS
- BSc in relevant field
- Knowledge and experience in piping design, fabrication and installation
- Proficiency in MIPS software
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and quality standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Norwegian is required.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager