Continue reading “Project Manager Automation – Vienna”
- You will manage the Automation project team (control and instrumentation ) and be responsible for the delivery of development,design and installation of the equipment
- You secure the monitoring and process control of the machinery and prepare the Specifications and User Requirements Specifications when required
- You understand project scope & complexity and work collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers,purchasers, and other internal & external project partners to achieve the most effective solutions in terms ofprocess, cost and schedule
- You will specify process & field instrumentation devices, develop I/O lists and instrument indexes, design controlsystems, logics, schematics and drawings in the process etc.
- You are responsible for HAZOPs, ATEX reviews, SIL assessments and Interlock reviews