Working environment engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: As soon as possible – 05/31/2024
- Working environment (WE) analyses and evaluations:
- Responsibilities for performing WE reviews like WE design review, Job Hazard Analysis, Chemical health risk assessment etc
- Follow-up of design and packages
- Responsible for WE report deliveries
- Do you have Master, Bachelors or technical education?
- Minimum 5 years experience of relevant engineering competence within working environment in design for Norwegian offshore projects.
- Reporting capabilities, project team competence and multi-discipline knowledge. Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager