Working Environment Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: ASAP – 30.11.2022
• Responsible for planning and execution Working Environment activities within modification tasks.
• Participation in multidiscipline teams with other disciplines as well as with own discipline group.
• Coordination with Client representatives.
• Master or Bachelor degree
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from Norwegian offshore engineering.
• Knowledge with Norwegian offshore regulations and NORSOK standards.
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team.
• Have good multidiscipline understanding.
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager