Working Environment – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: asap – 05/31/2024
- Assume overall responsibility for the project’s occupational health and safety deliverables in accordance with NORSOK S-002.
- Prepare, implement, and follow up on occupational health and safety reviews.
- Follow up on supplier packages.
- Maintain close collaboration with noise and HF (Human Factors) resources.
- Plan and execute working environment activities within the study.
- Conduct working environment analysis, assessments, and evaluations, including areas such as chemicals, noise, vibration, and access.
- Prepare input for study reports.
- Plan and organize working environment reviews, such as WEHRA (Working Environment and Health Risk Assessment).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in working environment engineering within the Norwegian Oil & Gas industry or a related field.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant Norwegian standards and regulations, including NORSOK S-002 and C-002.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science/Engineering.
- Proficiency in Navisworks, Time 9, and Xait Porter.
- Strong communication skills in both Norwegian and English, both written and verbal.
- Offshore certification is required for this position.
- Familiarity with other relevant industry standards.
- Proactive approach with good communication and cooperation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have full professional proficiency in English and Norwegian
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager