Workshop Coordinator – Ågotnes
Deadline for submission: asap
Be a key contributor for successful project delivery as our new Workshop Coordinator
Do you have a passion for driving performance and ensuring efficient execution in a hectic environment? With our customers in focus are we executing world class service on market leading subsea technology.
As our workshop coordinator you will be responsible for planning and logistics activity in subsea services workshops and play a key role to ensure successful project delivery.
• You will define and update a workshop schedule with focus on duration and milestone dates
• On behalf of the workshop services team you will coordinate activities and share information between project, workshop, procurement and warehouse in order to ensure progress and on time delivery
• You will maintain workshop forecast and secure that risk and opportunities are flagged for stakeholders
• You will be responsible for inventory accuracy of equipment and spare parts
• Evaluate availability and request equipment from customer and rental department
• You’ll plan and initiate the transport of operational equipment, spares and consumables
You are meant for this job if
• A bachelor degree within planning, logistics or minimum 5 years of experience within the area of supply chain management.
• You have good English skills, you are structured, proactive and have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team.
• Graduates are encourage to apply and will be considered.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager