PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS A CANDIDATE WITH DOVRE
When registering as candidate with us either for specific jobs or open application, we will process your personal data. Below you will therefore find information about the personal data that we will collect, and why we do so, as well as your rights in connection with the processing of the personal data.
Data controller for your personal data will be Dovre Group Plc, Maapalonkuja 1 B, 02210 Espoo, Finland.
Should you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact our privacy officer Ole Martin Farsethås: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +47 930 67 531
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Below you will find an outline of the purposes when we will process your personal data, the categories of information we will process and our basis for the processing:
- For considering your candidature, we will primarily process the data you have provided, e.g. contact data, CV, testimonials, diplomas, etc. If you should proceed in the process, we might also process personal data based on interview and other contact with you and information for internal evaluation purposes, previous nomination history (if any) etc. We may also collect information from your references, e.g. on former employments. Our basis for processing this information about you is your consent.
- We also process your personal data for giving a presentation of you to our clients,e.g presentation text, and we will disclose the personal data that are required for the client to consider your candidature. Our basis for processing this information about you is your consent.
- If you conclude an agreement with us either as an employee or a subcontractor, we will also process your personal data insofar necessary for the implementation of the agreement, e.g. information for the agreement, sharing contact data with the client, reviewing time sheets, invoicing the client, salary payment to you, expense notes etc. We may also disclose required information about you for registration in insurance schemes etc. Our basis for processing this information about you is the agreement with us.
- In order to meet our statutory obligations in relation to the candidates with whom we conclude agreements, we will also process, including disclose, personal data concerning e.g. accounting legislation, tax, national insurance, pension schemes and occupational injury insurance etc. Our basis for processing this information about you is our legal obligations.
- We may use your data for analysis purpose in order to develop a better service for you and our clients.
- We will only process information regarding your health insofar required in order to meet our statutory obligations or in cases where the position requires so and in accordance with local laws.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We might disclose your personal data to other companies in Dovre Group for the same purposes as described above. We will not disclose your personal data to other third parties unless warranted by the law.
Typical examples for such basis will be that you have consented to it (e.g. by presentation of your candidature to a client), because disclosure is required to fulfil an agreement with you (e.g. registration in insurance schemes) or there is a legal basis that obliges us to disclose the information (e.g. to public authorities, the tax authorities, pension schemes, the occupational injury insurance etc.
Moreover, we will use data processors to collect, store or in other ways process your personal data on our behalf. In such cases we have concluded agreements to safeguard information security in all parts of the processing.
If data is processed outside the EU/EEA area, Dovre will ensure that the processing is subject to protection similar to what is required within EU/EEA, such as the EU Commission decisions on protection relation to the country, EU standard agreements, EU-US Privacy Shield or another similar agreement.
TIME OF STORAGE
We will store your personal data as long as required for the purpose they were collected, which inter alia means:
- The personal data that we process on basis of your consent will be stored until you withdraw your consent or deleted within 5 years from last activity.
- Personal data that we process under our agreement with you, will normally be deleted within six months after termination of the agreement, unless there are circumstances that require a longer time of storage.
- Personal data that we process in order to comply with statutory obligations, e.g. provisions in connection with payments to you or client invoicing, we will retain for as long as required by local law.
YOUR RIGHTS WHEN WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Right of access – you can request access to your personal data, however please note that there are exceptions according to local laws.
- Correcting your information – where Dovre holds information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask for it to be rectified or completed;
- Erasing your information – “right to be forgotten” – on your request Dovre shall erasure any personal data concerning you, unless Dovre needs the information e.g. to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict and limit the use of some processing of your personal information;
- Right to object to processing – you can object to our processing of your personal information in certain limited circumstances.
- Right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights you must contact our Data Privacy Officer: email@example.com
We will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible, and within 30 days at the latest. .
You may always withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. The easiest way to do so is by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you find that our processing of your personal data does not correspond with what we have described here, or that we in other ways infringe with the data protection legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the Finnish Data Authority.
Should there be any changes with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we will do in connection with your employment, this might bring along changes in the information given in this document. We will notify you of such changes.