Continue reading “Subsea Compression System Commissioning Lead – Stavanger/Kristiansund”
- Plan and coordinate commissioning of the OLP3 offshore scope of supply.
- Responsible for developing the associated commissioning program and detailed commissioning procedures based on input from vendors and project team.
- Ensure commissioning program and procedures are reviewed and assured as per project plan.
- Lead an integrated CSU team of project discipline engineers, asset operations and maintenance staff, and contractor personnel to deliver all OLP3 offshore systems ready for startup (RFSU) safely, on time, and on budget.
- Work with the Completions & P2A Lead to ensure records of completed commissioning are produced, assured, recorded, and reported.
- Work with the project OR&CSU management, Commissioning Scheduler, the other Commissioning Leads and Completions Leads, as well as Asset Operations, to manage changing priorities.
- Regularly report progress and remaining work and time to RFSU.
- Support a world-class start-up and ramp-up (WC SURU) to meet the project promise.
- This role is defined as a HSSE Critical Leader position.