Civil and Structure Engineer – Rome
- Supervision of civil and Structural engineering execution in detailed design, production of calculations for heavy equipment foundations, buildings and steel structures.
- EPC/FEED Analysis and design of modular steel structures including sea transportation, lifting analysis, skidding analysis, load out and stress analysis.
- EPC/FEED Design of structural steel and precast pipe racks.
- EPC/FEED Design of structural steel technological structures, process plant structures.
- EPC/FEED Design of blast resistant buildings.
- EPC/FEED Design of compressor/table top, pumps and similar types of machine foundations.
- EPC/FEED Design of Equipment foundations like exchangers, coolers, process columns, steel stacks, horizontal vessels, pipe supports.
- EPC/FEED Design of specialist structures like chimneys, natural draught cooling towers, pre-stressed bridges, arch bridges.
- Conversant with all the international design codes of practices such as American and British codes, International Building Code (IBC).
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgement in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Review drawings, specifications and calculations and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and standards
- Coordinate the design effort to support the materials requisitions and ensure these documents comply with the technical project specifications.
- Analyze disputed item from technical and contractual aspects and prepare required official response.
- Responsible for processing and following up change orders requests. Preparing required Justification Work Sheet, Issuing Change Order Request to Contractor and lead scope alignment process with Contractor.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
- Good working knowledge of Aramco standards and procedures and International standards
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: