Document Controller – London
• Ensure that all activities related to document management are conducted in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements, and the PDE Management System Manual.
• Treat safety and environmental compliance as a top priority.
• Handle documentation by the Project document management procedure and Client requirements.
• Ensure distribution of documentation internal and external in accordance with Project document control procedures and the distribution matrix timely
• Support work related to the distribution matrix (changes, adding new members, updating PIMS, assigning groups)
Keep the content of PIMS, updated and coordinate uploading of correct revision timely.
• Support quality control of documentation according to internal and external standards prior to PIMS upload.
• Internal expediting to ensure that review cycles are finalized, and comments are returned in time.
• Internal and external reporting to project and document managers for documents overdue for submission by contractors.
• Support to assign internal and Company document numbers to Contractors/Suppliers and internal documents.
• Support for MDR import and reporting for the monthly meeting.
• Final submission of technical documents to the Company’s Electronic document system in close collaboration with the system specialist.
• Perform tasks and coordination related to close-out documentation.
• Support process related to procedures updates..
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within the working area.
• Excellent Excel / Word and systems skills.
• English – fluent written and verbal skills.
• High degree of coordination and collaboration across the various teams.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: