E&I Supervisor – Dubai
· Managing E&I assembly, mechanical completion, precommissioning and commissioning activities in compliance with the project requirements in terms of timing, costs and quality.
· Making sure that all activities are performed in accordance with the company’s HSE instructions and current health, safety and environment regulations.
· Coordinating assembly activities, acting as the primary contact in relation to the actual state of progress and issues involved in E&I assembly, mechanical completion, precommissioning and commissioning, notifying the Construction;
· Manager of any cases of inadequate performance, proposing alternative solutions to any problems that may arise;
· Coordinating execution of E&I assembly activities, implementing the plans and actions agreed on in coordination meetings and the instructions of the Construction Manager, and ensuring proper integration between Contractors andVendors in compliance with HSE regulations and Project instructions;
· Interfacing with the Materials Reception Employee and Warehouse Manager, monitoring distribution of E&I materials and equipment, notifying the Construction Manager promptly of any critical points in assembly in the event of failure to comply with delivery deadlines;
· In the presence of serious, immediate danger, suspending work and notifying the heads of the companies and the employees involved in the work and CM as quickly as possible of the risks and the provisions taken or to be taken for protection;
· Supervising and ensuring compliance with product quality requirements during project implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
− Technical education on bachelor level or higher within Electrical engineering discipline or equivalent.
− Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within engineering disciplines along with site support experience.
− Recent experience of working on modification projects and / or FPSO redeployment is strongly desired.
− Recent experience of working in a similar role on UK North Sea projects will be an advantage.
− Strong & interpersonal skills applied to a multidisciplined project team
− Recent relevant experience in middle east / southeast Asian shipyards is an advantage
− Diplomacy & assertiveness
− Organized, Systematic & Flexible
− English – fluent written and verbal skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: